Aim of the Society Our Sponsors
· The aim of the Society is to promote and sustain an interest in our culture, heritage and history, particularly with regard to Kilmacud Stillorgan and the adjoining areas.
· Its function will be primarily educational and recreational, and the Society will not become involved in pressure groups or public protest.
To achieve this aim the Society will endeavour to :
· conduct talks and presentations on a regular basis;
· organise a trip to a place of historical interest once a year;
· liaise, co-operate, associate and reciprocate with other associations with similar objectives; and where possible, publish materials / findings.