Kiltullagh & Killimordaly

Parish Priest:Fr. Martin McNamara(091) 848021
Curate:Fr. Richard McMahon CSsR(091) 848208

Kiltullagh and Killimordaly were two separate parishes until 1818. The parish church is dedicated to Saints Peter and Paul.

This is a rural parish with three Churches. The foundation stone of Kiltullagh Church (pictured on the left) was laid on June 29, 1840 and the most recent renovation work was completed in 1995. The oldest part of Killimordaly Church dates back to 1723. It was extended twice and renovated in 1989. Clooncagh Church was built in 1912 and renovated in 1988.

Kiltullagh Killimordaly Clooncagh
Patron of ChurchSaints Peter and PaulSt. IomarSt. Mary
Saturday evening8.00 p.m.7.00 p.m.
Sunday11.00 a.m.10.00 a.m.
WeekdaysFriday - 8.00 p.m.
Other days - 9.30 a.m.
Mass is celebrated in Attymon Oratory on Fridays at 9.30 a.m.
Note that in a rural parish, weekday Masses may be cancelled or changed at short notice.