New Inn & Bullaun

Parish Priest:Fr. Pat Kenny(091) 841081

This is now widely known as the parishes of New Inn and Bullaun. It was formerly known as Bullaun, Killaan and Grange. It is not known for certain when New Inn church (pictured left) was erected most probably after 1855 when Fr. Headd became parish priest.
The old Bullaun church of Saint Patrick was built in the 18th century, the generous benefactors being the staunchly Catholic Dolphin family of Turoe. the present newly-built church was officially opened in May 1972.