Aims and Vision Statement
Aims of St. Cronan's
- to ensure a sound Christian formation
- to help our pupils realise their potential and be confident of their own ability
- to help them make decisions and develop a sense of discipline
- to encourage the uniqueness of each child and help him develop worthwhile relationships
with others around him
St. Cronan's Vision Statement
The Staff of St. Cronan's have evolved the following vision statement to secure the
implementation of our stated aim.
- We will work to sustain responsible educational success as a Primary School.
- We will conduct our teaching ethically and demonstrate leadership in satisfying our
responsibility to the Bray community. Our work environment will be safe and productive
and characterised by fair treatment, open communication, team work, personal
accountability and opportunity for growth and development for all.
- we will strive to have a school that our students, parents and teachers are proud of,
committed to and where all have an opportunity to contribute, learn and grow. We want
our pupils, teachers and parents to feel respected, fairly treated, listened to and involved.
Above all, we want satisfaction from accomplishments, friendships, balanced personal
and professional lives and to have fun in our endeavours.
Other Pages | Top of Page