Eden Hill House
Bed and Breakfast
A luxury farmhouse in a peaceful setting.
Eden Hill House is the perfect base for touring the west and is situated in a peaceful spot
off the main Kilrush Rd.
- Mixed farm- mostly horses & cattle.
- Scenic location.
- 4 spacious ensuite rooms with TV, clock radio and hairdryers.
- Families & small groups catered for.
- Ground floor bedrooms available.
- Residence lounge with tea/coffee making facilities and local information books & leaflets.
- Extensive breakfast menu.
- Private Car-Park & Garden for guests use.
- Pets welcome outside.
The Cliffs of Moher, Aliwee Caves, Blue flag beaches, The Burren, The Loop Head Peninsula, Medieval banquets
in historic castles and golf all within 30 minute drive.
- 3 km from Ennis, the music capital of Ireland.
- 13 miles from Shannon Airport.
- 20 miles from Limeric city.
- 20 minutes from car ferry to Kerry.
Ennis is an historic market town dating back to 1240. Built on the the River Fergus,
history abounds, and monuments such as the old Franciscan Friary add to the character
of the Town. It is one of Irelands picturesque towns and history, combined with its famous
narrow streetscapes and character buildings, gives it an ambience that confirms to visitors that this is somewhere
Ennis is fun! Visitors particularly enjoy the range of shopping - including craft shopping and the superb dining options - to suit all
tastes. Music dominates, and in particular traditional music. Ennis is the Traditional Music Capital of Ireland
and music resounds from many centres, particular from within it's famous character pubs and it's new music centre.
Hoping to make your stay a memorable one.
"Wonderful hospitality & beautiful country."
Mike & Sarah Hampton
"Thanks for making us so at home."