Helpers of Gods Precious Infants
Helpers of Gods Precious Infants in Ireland
|"Let the little children come to me... The Kingdom of God belongs to such as these"|
Is part of a world wide movement aimed at bringing abortion to an end. Founded in 1990by Monsignor Reilly of New York, the movement engages in peaceful, prayerful witness outside abortuaries in the United States.
To ask God's grace of conversion for those facilitating, referring for, or performing abortions
To pray for a change of heart of women seeking abortion
- To beg God's mercy, healing and consolation for women who have had an abortion
'Rescue those unjustly sentenced to death. Don't stand back and let them die. Don't try to disclaim responsibility by saying you didn't know about it. For God, who knows all hearts knows yours, and He knows you knew. And He will reward everyone according to his deeds'
We do not engage in violence, loud protest or argument. It is not our way to condemn or judge. Our way is the way of Jesus Christ - gentle and merciful.
We pursue our aims peacefully
- By silent procession
- By praying the rosary at designated places
- By offering counsel and encouragement to expectant mothers
- By offering support to woman who have had an abortion
- By fasting
We respect and co-operate with the law of the land.
In America the results have been absolutely staggering. Literally tens of thousands of babies have been saved and the abortion rate has dropped by 30% in the last 5 years. The number of clinics is half what it was 5 years ago.
Where we pray
We assemble (in Dublin) outside Cahal Brugha Street, Saturday at 11.45 a.m.
|Our Lady of Guadalupe. Patroness of the unborn child|
We are delighted that the following priests endorse the Helpers of Gods Precious Infants.
Fr Jim Smyth (S.J.)
- Fr Tom Ingoldsby (Sal)
- Fr Aidan Carroll (chaplain)
- Fr Adrian Crowley
- Fr Alphonsus Cullinan
How to Join
The Helpers of Gods Precious Infants are totally prayer centred. On any Saturday half of the group will pray outside the abortion referral agency, and the others will pray in front of the Blessed Sacrament.
Because prayer is so important, we need as many people as possible to help.
For more information about the Helpers please phone.
The work of the Helpers of Gods Precious Infants is endorsed in Dublin by
- Ann: (Dublin):- 01 2888318
- Jack: (Limerick):- 061 390216
- Eddie: (Cork):- 087 2922586
- Frank: (Sligo):- National Coordinator:- 071 47453
- Kathy: (Kerry):- 068 7147325
For help in a time of crisis pregnancy, please ring:-
- Bernadette (Dublin):- 01 878 1085
- Patricia (Dublin):- 01 282 5348
- Mary (Donegal) :- 074 26489
- Bridget (Galway):- 091 7735534
'Fear not for I am with you. Do not be dismayed for I am your God. I will give you strength. I will bring you help.'|