The Atha-ARX family is a set of fully integerated, BASIC and C powered, ARM,
RISC OS and x86 based, applications, libraries, formats and utilities.
I am not releasing the majority of these programs because they are not
suited to public use and I don't have the resources to issue updates, fix
bugs and answer queries.
Also note that the C programs in the Atha-ARX series mostly do not use
either the kernel or the libraries.
This is because they are designed for public use and do not contain any
of the code of the AthaLib library or Atha-ARX kernel.
Please find a list of the current programs in the Atha-ARX series below:
* Available for download
- Atha-ARX Space Simulator - a scientific space simulator.
- SScript - script generator for ARM Shine*
- Atha-ARX Clocker - Display world-wide times as well as lots of figures.
- Athabasca - The core front-end and workhorse of Atha-ARX.
- AthAFC - A converter for Athabasca.
- AthaHelp - Help program for Athabasca.
- AthaSplash - A Snazzy start to Athabasca
- AthaStart - Code to allow special starting of Atha-ARX programs.
- ARX3 (Atha Rastering Express version 3) - The new kernel of Atha-ARX.
- AthaData - A encrypted format used by Athabasca
- AthaLib - The library which accesses the Atha-ARX kernel
- AthaRes - Resources for Atha-ARX programs
- Galileo - A powerful text-based database managment system
- AthaALC - A converter for Athabasca
- AthaSort - Speedy sorting of data for Atha-ARX
- AthaBinary - Change characters for Base2 (aka Binary)
- AthaClean - Wipes everything from the Scrap directory*
- AthaSafe - A program to back-up the Athabasca system
- AthaSecure - Automatic backup and maintaining of my main hard disk drive
- AthaWorks - System manager
Atha-ARX programs such as ARX2 and ARX1 and the AthaConv series have been removed from this list because they are now obselete.
|Copyright © Richard J. Butler MCMXCVIII-MMIV