uganure B & B

              Our B&B is located in the heart of Glendalough in Co. Wicklow, famously known as the ‘The Garden of Ireland’. With its many ruins and encircled hills it was once a place of pilgrimage and today is still visited by people from the four corners of the world to see its famous monastic city. It is also a great place for walkers with 12 marked trails throughout the valley.
Luganure, built in 1830, named after a lead and zinc mine in the valley was also a former school house and police barracks. Today, it is a warm and friendly family run B&B which lies between two lakes in a tranquil setting. It can accommodate up to nine guests in single, double or triple rooms. All rooms have tea and coffee making facilities and guests can have a choice of a continental or full Irish Breakfast. A packed lunch can be also provided upon request.

Glendalough is about an hours drive from Dublin City which can also be reached on daily coach known as 'St Kevin's Bus' from St Stephen’s Green.

For more details you can contact us:


Phone: (00 353) 404 45563

Address: Luganure, Lake Road, Glendalough, Co. Wicklow