Kiltullagh Graveyard; RC Parish of Killimordaly + Kiltullagh

Diocese of Clonfert


1. These records were extracted from "The Memorial Inscriptions and Related History of Kiltullagh, Killimordaly and Esker Graveyards" edited by Con Mulvey (published by Kiltullagh Community Council, 1998; ISBN 0-9533547-0-9), by kind permission of Fr. Martin McNamara PP. These database extracts are reproduced in compliance with the Irish Copyright and Related Rights Act, 2000.

2. The transcripts are confined to basic information.

3. Spellings are typically as found, but archaic spellings have been standardised to aid comprehension.

4. Please query suspected errors with the Webmaster.

Memorials (chronological)

Malachy and Celia Flannery (ne้ Cooney)
erected on 23 Sep 1715 by their son, Dr. Peter Flannery (Licentiate in Sacred Theology from The Sorbonne, Canon and Vicar General of Clonfert)

Richard and Penelope Burke (ne้ Flannery)
erected in 1756

Peter and Una Flannery (ne้ Burke)
Died on 8 Aug 1776

Paul Flannery
Died in 1795 aged 48

Owen Flannery
Died on 9 Oct 1804 aged 60
erected by his wife Mary Flannery (ne้ Stoneham)

Malachy Flannery
Died on 25 Feb 1830 aged 50
erected by his wife Mary Flannery (ne้ Brennan)