ROYALE - ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK
Music Composed by: Masamichi Amano
Music Performed by: Warsaw Philharmonic Orchestra
Format: Compact Disc [Import]
Buy It @ CDJapan
The following is a
list of all of the tracks contained on the BR OST. I have listed
all of the 23 tracks giving the running time of each and where abouts
in the movie the piece
of music can be found....
"Requiem" (Verdi)/ Prologue
- A fantastic start to the album that accounts for the whole opening
of the movie, from the Toei logo all the way up to Nanahara getting
knocked out on the bus. The track starts with "Requiem"
by Verdi and is cut off by a piece that has characteristics that
will emerge throughout the next 72 mins. Follows into more mellow
music (Nanahara's fathers suicide) and takes off again with Kitanos
Track Time: 06:38
Millennium Education Reform Act (BR Act)
- The introduction of Kitano. This is the music that plays when
Kitanos helicopter is landing outside the school. The track leads
all the way up to the point at which the corpse of Mr. Hayashida
is exposed. Another track with militaristic tones, again with fast
Track Time: 03:01
- A fantastic track that can be summed up in one word: chaos. This
is the piece that plays just as Kitano knifes Fujiyoushi. Theres
actually two pieces of music in this one track. The second starts
from when Oneesan explains about the neckcollars. Also, includes
the ticking clock piece of music for when Nobu is about to die.
Another amazing piece of music...
Track Time: 03:28
The Game Begins
- This is the piece of music that plays as the class are being called
and given their weapons. This track leads all the way up to Nanahara
and Noriko going to the cave. Nicely leading to the next track...
Track Time: 04:27
- One of recurring themes throughout the movie. This is the piece
that plays as Nanahara remembers Nobu. A beautiful piece of music,
that starts with piano and slowly fades to a complete orchestral
theme. Can't you just see the tears well up in my eyes?
Track Time: 02:45
- This plays during the scene where Kiriyama kills all of Numais
gang. Its the introduction of Kiriyamas theme as well. The track
also includes the music that plays in the Mitsuko/ Megumi showdown.
Radetsky March (Strauss)
- Kitanos Pep Music! Its a shortened version of the complete piece
Track Time: 01:40
- The track begins with Okii jumping from the bushes. Another chaotic
and pounding piece thats full of life. The track continues all the
way up to Yukiko and Kusakas deaths (complete with a variation on
Track Time: 04:37
Blue Danube Waltz (Strauss)
- Kitanos Pep Music: Volume 2. Like the Radetsky March, this is
a shortened version of the whole.
Track Time: 01:21
- Nanahara and Noriko going to/ at the clinic
Track Time: 01:46
Nanahara and Noriko Friendship
- Plays during Norikos speech about how she thought she'd age normally
Track Time: 02:15
Auf Dem Wasser Zu Singen (Schubert)
- Chigusas flashback and death music
Track Time: 02:36
- You should know this one. The brilliant piece that plays during
Kawads flashback to Keiko... The tears are welling up again...
Track Time: 02:18
- Kiriyamas attack on Oda and the Clinic, all the way up to Nanahara
and Hiroki diving into the water
Track Time: 04:30
- A short track that plays during Mimuras speech about his uncle
Track Time: 01:13
Utsumi and Nanahara - Poison Medicine
- Part One of the Lighthouse tracks. This details everything from
Nanahara awakening to Yukos thoughts of Oki
Track Time: 05:29
The War Of Girls, Without Faith Nor Law
- Part Two of the Lighthouse tracks. All the way from Satomis paranoia
to Nanahara atop the lighthouse. Another fantastic track.
Track Time: 04:28
- Nanaharas return to Noriko as he explains why he brought the weapons...
Track Time: 02:09
Air from Orchestral Suite No. 3 in D Major (Bach)
- Mitsukos death all the way up to before the hacking
Track Time: 02:32
THE THIRD MAN
- Mimuras hacking of the monitoring systems all the way to Kiriyamas
Track Time : 03:33
Teacher and Students/ Final Battle
- The haunting piece of music that plays over Kitanos revealing
of the painting. Also the theme from the Special Version trailer.
Track Time: 01:56
- A reprise of the previous track without the vocals. This plays
as the survivors leave the island on the boat.
Track Time: 02:17
A New Journey
- Kawadas Theme returns for his death scene and continues on with
a hopeful ending. This plays all the way from the onscreen quote
up until "Run!"
Track Time: 02:17