- Millrace Hotel Bunclody. See website.
Built where a real mill race used to flow, this beautiful hotel on the Wexford / Carlow
border in the "Sunny Southeast" of Ireland is an ideal location for weddings,
parties, dinner dances or just a pleasant weekend away.
- Millview House, Farmhouse B&B, Mill
Telephone 053-9377779 As the name suggests, this is situated on a farm and
is about 5 minutes walk from Main Street. See Website
- Dormer Heights B&B,
Sherwood, Kildavin. See Website
Telephone 053-9377515 / 086-3898457 Family run B&B on the
N80 about 5 Km North of Bunclody.
- Moss Cottage. Hospital Hill. Telephone 053-9377828
Situated about 5 minutes walk from Main Street. Along with B&B Moss Cottage
also has a three-bedroom self-catering cottage, rated four-star by Bord Failte. See Web site
- Angela's B&B, Ballypracus
This B&B is about a mile outside Bunclody on the Kiltealy road.
En suite rooms with TV and lots of parking space.
- Meadowside, Ryland Street Telephone: 053-9376226 /9377459
This B&B is in the town and is family owned with adequate parking.
- Weston House, Church Road. Telephone. 053-9376435
Email: Weston House This family owned B&B also has an
- Rocklands B&B, Clohamon. Telephone
This B&B is in Clahomon village, about 2 miles from Bunclody.
- Moss House, Carrigduff, Bar,
Food and B&B Telephone 087-4143714
This Bar/B&B is a 1 minute walk from Main Street, on the Carlow Road.