Ballyfermot Road
Length :
Built : .
1948/50 House No. 21-211 (Odd) 1952/53 House No. 316-330 (Even) 1954/59 House No. 369-463 (Odd)
  1976 House No. 240-396 (Even)  
Naming of the road

The word "Ballyfermot" comes originally from the Irish name of "Baile Diarmuid" which means the "town of Dermot". Over the years the name changed because of language and spelling.


This is the main road (Obvious really). It runs the length of the area and links to the city centre. It has the main shopping areas and amenities.

Main Shopping Area
Click on a Thumbnail to see an enlarged photo
The Gala Link to Gala page Copyright (c) John Murphy 1999