- Communication for the New Millennium
Communication for the Millennium was a programme to develop expertise in the latest communications technologies for
small and medium sized enterprises. It was supported by the Interreg II programme of the European Social fund for human resource development in border regions of Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.
- CISAER: Courses on the Internet: Survey, Analysis, Evaluation, Recommendation
The CISAER catalogue provides a comprehensive annotated web-catalogue
with links to institutions that provide Internet courses with some use of the web.
VOCTADE is a research project in the field of distance education and training, with a particular focus on the European distance training
industry market. The goal of the project is to survey the whole EU distance training sector under the headings:
- survey of institutional provision
- survey of enrolment statistics
- survey of market volume
- survey of certification
- survey of course provision
- survey of transportability of qualificationsVOCTADE is supported by the Leonardo programme of the EU.
- Building Community Memory through On-line Technology
This project researches the possible tools, implementation of these tools, processes and the documentation
of processes involved in building community memory through on-line technology.