This family-run hotel is one of Ireland's oldest with significant historical connections. One of Waterford's most prestigious city centre hotels, rated 4-star by the RAC, overlooking the River Suir.
Justly proud of the Granville's heritage, current owners Liam and Ann Cusack vigorously uphold the Granville's long tradition of hospitality, friendliness and comfort. It has been elegantly refurbished, retaining its old world Georgian character, and offering guests the services of the award-winning Bianconi Restaurant and Thomas Francis Meagher Bar.
Dining in the award-winning Bianconi Restaurant provides an opportunity to sample the best of traditional and contemporary dishes.
Elegant surroundings, fine wines and friendly service complement the excellent menus, where the emphasis is on fresh local Wexford produce.
- Breakfast served from 07:00 to 10:00.
- Lunch served from 12:00 to 14:00.
- Dinner served from 17:00 to 21:00.
- The charming Bell's restaurant provides a private dining area for parties of up to 30 people, where your requirements will be catered to with the excellence consistently associated with the Granville Hotel.
- You can also relax and absorb the historic and warm atmosphere of the Thomas Francis Meagher Bar and experience the Granville's renowned brand of hospitality.
- Enjoy a pint over a homemade snack in this perfect meeting point for friends and colleagues while in Waterford city.
- The Granville Hotel is located in the heart of Waterford city, overlooking the River Suir.
- Pay-to-Park and coach parking facilities are nearby.
Nearest Motorway or Main Road: N9/N25/N24
- Airport: WAT (Waterford - Waterford ) - 7 Km
- Nearest Major Train Station: Waterford - 1 Km
- Local Taxi Company: Reville - 0.2 Km
- Tel No. of Taxi Company: 00353 51 877710 - 0.2 Km
Click Return to index page