Information News Gallery Fanfiction Links Misc Poll

Ok needless to say I don't own Jubilee or any of the X-men...I don't even own my computer or my house...so don't sue me...I can't afford it...Now Sharron, Wolf Christian and Crissy are MINE touch and I'll break  your fingers....

Feed back is ALWAYS loved ^.^! Let me know if you loved it hated it and all flames should be send to
SIaveofDesire@aol.com.
_____________________________________________________________________________




Secrets Revealed...
by
Sparkling Sweetheart



Jubilee walked through the mall with Oro, Rogue and Jean blushing at their comments about newlyweds. She was carrying several bags, two of which where from the lingerie shop, the reason why she was being teased. Suddenly she stopped and stared in a window letting the others move on ahead. She stood and stared at the baby clothes in the window wondering what she would have...someday. Jean stopped, looking back smiling and wondered again if she should tell Jubilee yet...after all it was a barely formed embryo. Deciding to let Jubilee find out on her own she walked back and pulled her after the others.

"Time enough for that later Jubilee...."

She laughed softly as Jubilee blushed redder than her shirt.

"After all that is what newlyweds try for so diligently...isn't it?"

Jubilee ran ahead to catch up with the others not answering, but Jean caught a wisp of thought that she wished that was what they were doing. Staring after Jubilee she walked slowly to rejoin the group knowing that thought wasn't one she wanted to discuss. They walked on shopping and talking for the next 3 hours, when they returned to the mansion they dropped Jubilee off at her little house she shared with Logan. They where unprepared for Jubilee to come running back out crying and ask them to take her to the Mansion. When they arrived Jubilee ran to the room where she had lived until two weeks before when she had married Logan in a beautiful ceremony. They followed her confused as to the problem and watched as she threw herself down on the bed sobbing.

"Jubilee? What's wrong? Suga' talk to Rogue..."

As Rogue sat down on the bed Jubilee threw herself into her arms crying as if her heart would break. Jean moved to the door.

"I'm going to ask Hank for a sedative...I think she needs to get some sleep."

Going to the lab she told Beast that Jubilee was hysterical and needed to calm down but she was pregnant...even if she didn't know it yet. Beast nodded and prepared a syringe of fluid and walked with Jean to Jubilee's old room.
Giving her the injection he was surprised at the sobs racking her body so strongly.

"What has occurred to bring about such an emotional state of agitation?" Asked Hank.

"I don't know, but it's powerful if the suga' is this upset."

Rogue's Southern drawl was becoming pronounced showing she was getting upset at not knowing. Oro moved to the door.

"I'm guessing it has something to do with Logan. After all we had just dropped her off when she came back out crying. I will go and ask him."

As Rogue laid the now sleeping Jubilee back on the bed she nodded. "Be best."

Turning to go they where suprised to see Logan standing in the doorway somewhat disheveled.

"She all right?" he growled in his gravely voice.

Oro stared at him in shock of his appearance...almost as if...She shook off the thought knowing that Logan loved Jubilee too much to cheat on her.

"She shall be fine Logan. Hank simply gave her a seditive..she needed to calm down. What happened to her? I have not seen her like this in years."

Logan turned away, but not before Oro saw the pain flash in his eyes. Jean gasped softly as she picked up what had happened from Jubilee and Logan looked at her.

"Yeah, I did..and I don' expect her to forgive me neither."

With that Logan jumped down the stairs and ran out the door. Oro looked at Jean with a question in her eyes. Jean simply shook her head.

"Let's just let Jubilee sleep..she's had a shock."

Jean took Oro's arm and pulled her out of the room shutting the door behind her.

"Don't ask Oro...you really don't want to know."

Oro looked at Jean and nodded.

"Perhaps you are correct. I do not really want to know."

When Jubilee woke up she lay there trying to figure out why she was at the mansion...had she only been dreaming that she had married Logan? She moved her hand to brush her short hair out of her face and saw her wedding rings. No, it was real...she had married Logan....then why was...Jubilee closed her eyes in pain as memory flooded back. She lay there and wondered if it was better to know or not know the reason for Logan's sudden coldness to her so soon after their marriage...after all they hadn't even been living together for two months...she thought it was because of the adjustment period that all newlyweds went through. Instead it was....Jubilee buried her head in the pillow and cried until she could control herself.

Standing up she went into the bathroom and washed her face, brushing her hair she walked back into the bedroom and noticed some of her old clothes where still there...then she noticed it hanging there...her wedding dress..Logan had looked so suprised when she walked down the steps wearing it...she reached out a hand to touch it and felt the tears starting to well up again. Pulling out a shirt and some jeans she dressed quickly and went downstairs the face the others. As she walked down the stairs Jubilee could hear them laughing in the Rec room...she knew that if she went in there Bobby and Gambit would be playing pool...Bishop and Oro would be watching TV and Hank would be reading some book. Feeling a rumble in her stomach she decided to get something to eat first. She was suprised to see Jean sitting in the kitchen with a full plate of food in front of her.

"I was just about to bring this to you. But then I heard you coming down. Do you want to talk about it?" Jubilee shook her head and sat down.

"Not yet...so you know?"

Jean nodded. Jubilee looked down at the food and drew in a shuddering breath. Where before she had been starving now the sight of it made her sick.

"Excuse me Jean, I've gotta....."

With that she ran for the bathroom barely making it in time to empty the contents of her stomach. Jean wiped her face and held her hand as dry heaves shook her mercilessly.

"Eh, be dere somethin' wrong with the pei'te? Com'on now chere...you just hang on to Gambit and we get you to Hank lab..he fix you up."

Gambit picked Jubilee up and carried her up the stairs to Hank's lab, setting her down on an examination table he waited to hear the results. Hank murmered as he examined Jubilee and then pronounced her in perfect health.

"It is only that her body is too stressed to deal with her mind's agitation."

Jubilee looked at Jean. "Can I ask you something?"

"I'll send Scott to pack your things Jubilee...that won't be a problem...you don't have to face them until you're ready."

Jubilee lowered her head. "Thank you Jean...I really appreciate it."

Jean nodded sensing that she still wasn't ready to talk about it. Walking down stairs she told her husband Scott Summers what she wanted him to do. He took one look at her face and knew better than to argue, he watched as Jubilee went into her old room and turned and walked out to the jeep and began driving to the little house to get her clothes.

Jubilee was sitting on her bed when she heard Scott drive back up, moving to the window she looked out see by Scott's face that he knew now...she moved quietly out of the room sneaking down the stairs avoiding the noisy steps and stood outside of the Rec room as Scott told the others what he'd seen in her home.

"Scott de Pe'tie be upset...dis be no time be talkin' like dat..we know the Canulkel head be too devoted to Chere to cheat on her. With a guy..." She could hear Gambit arguing with Scott and stood there with tears leaking down her face.

"I'm telling you that I found him in the Shower with Domino Boy...and they weren't washing either."

Oro looked at him. "That would explain the upset Jubilation was experiencing when we dropped her off, she had barely had time to go upstairs when she came running back out."

Jubilee had heard enough, she knew she could not stay with the X-men any longer. Moving out to the jeep she climbed in and started it driving off. Scott and the others came running out of the Mansion but she ignored them and
simply drove to her house..no she thought her FORMER house. Walking in she went to her bedroom and without looking at the bed where her husband and his lover lay she reached into her jewelry box, removing a few special pieces and a folded wad of money. "Bitch" came softly from the bed. Without turning around she removed her wedding ring and placed it beside the jewelry box, then she walked out the door and never once looked at them.

Getting back into the jeep Jubilee drove away from the X-men knowing that if she stayed she'd see them together, and have to deal with the sympathy of the others...something she couldn't abide. As she drove away tears feel in a
steady stream. Finally she had to pull off to the side of the road and cried until there weren't any tears left to cry anymore. Starting the Jeep back up she drove off not really caring where or to how far she went pulling off to
the side of the road to sleep in short naps, because she was unable to sleep much.

Finally she came to rest in a small town, she looked around consideringly. Nowhere, AZ said the sign outside of the town. Figuring the X-men wouldn't find her here she pulled out the false papers she had bought in one of the
bigger towns. 'You can always find what you're looking for...if you know where and how to look' she mused as she looked at papers claiming she was Julie Lee Logan. Walking into the employment office she looked through the
notices posted finding only farm hands, and waitressing jobs in a fast food place. Thinking she might have to try somewhere else she didn't notice the stranger approaching her until she spoke.

"You looking for a job honey? I just might have a good one."

Thinking it was another man hitting on her she turned around a sharp retort ready on her lips to be suprised by a tiny older woman in front of her.

"Well, yes...I'm divorced...and I wanted to start over."

As she nodded and turned back to her desk she was talking. "Well, I think you just might be Heaven Sent Dearie...I have a job I haven't been able to fill because she doesn't want a teenager...and there aren't any adults here to fill it."

Pulling out a card with an address on it she handed it to Jubilee. "Now you just go there and tell Sharron that I sent you to her."

Jubilee stared at the card. "Umm, may I ask? What kind of job is this?"

She looked at the lady...Mccdoment by her name plate in supicision of the job.

"Paid Companion...Oh dear did I forget to tell you about it? It's for Sharron Suresan she is in a wheelchair now and she HATES it because she can't do everything she used to. She needs someone to live with her and clean house, fix meals, do laundry, that sort of thing. And she has stated she absolutely, positivity refuses to have a teenager. She says their irresponsible, immature and unprepared to live with a demanding and strong willed person. By the way dear...I need a few things for records..and I'll drop them off with Sharron's accountant..Now Name?"

Jubilee hesitated thinking of the fact that her cash was almost gone, most of it having been used to buy the false papers. Pulling them out of her purse she replied. "Julie Lee Logan.....Divorced."

Jubilation Lee now Julie Lee Logan walked into the house she had been living in for two of the three months she had been gone from the X-men, sweaty and pale faced with nausea. Sharron looked at her.

"Julie? Are you ok? Oh, feeling sick again? Maybe you should go to the doctor...this has gone on too long..."

Julie nodded. "I think your right...I really have been getting Ill lately."

Sharron didn't tell her what she was starting to suspect was wrong with her, knowing from all the nights she had be restless and heard Julie crying all night that the girl was upset over something important.

"Just make sure he checks you over well girl....I'd hate to lose my helper just as I get her trained."

Julie smiled having come to like this crusty lady, she tried to be stern and forbidding but spoiled it by having a kind heart.

While Jubilee was going to the doctor to find out why her flu had hung on so long, Logan was pacing through one of the rooms in his little house wondering where she could be since the latest detective had found nothing AGAIN. Logan worried about her knowing how impetuous and careless with her life she could be...and if the center for Mutant Control ever got hold of her again there was no telling what they'd do to her. Christian appeared behind him and wrapped his arms around Logan's neck. He frowned to see Logan holding Jubilee's wedding ring again.

"What's wrong lover? You seem upset about something...."

"Upset? Why should I get upset? 'Cause Jeannie won't talk to me...Slim gloats every time he's around me...and Oro gives me glares that would melt steel? And I can' find my Wife to make sure she's ok?" Wolvie growled the words snapping at Christian again. Christian pulled back hurt and started to remove his arms from around Logan's neck.

"Sorry."

Logan reached up and wrapped his paw around Christian's arms. "No, I'm just upset and worried."

"Still no word?"

"No, it's like she just vanished off the face of the Earth."

Wolvie sighed and looked at the ring Jubilee had left on their dresser. Christian had a few thoughts that even now Jubilee came between them. He had thought that when he and finally made Logan his he would forget Jubilee and if that B~~ no...if he had been in her place he would not have wanted to stay either...after all if his plan hadn't worked he would have left unable to bear seeing them happy together. Logan sighed looking out the window wondering if Jubilee was still alive or lying in a ditch dead somewhere. Christian started to kiss his neck in an attempt to distract him. At the time Logan was turning into his lover's arms Julie was staring at the doctor.

" I'M WHAT? You can't be serious...I can't be..."

Dropping her head into her hands she thought back and realized that even with protection Logan's damn healing factor had caused her to become pregnant.

"Now I'm going to refer you to a obstretician. He'll want to see you once a month for the first 5 then twice a month until your last month when he'll want to see you every week. Are there any medical conditions in yours or your husband's family that we should watch for?"

Julie shook her head still not believing she could be pregnant. What was she gonna tell Sharron...oh God...how was she going to keep her job and have a baby? Sharron was waiting when Julie came home hours later, she was smiling because she had already heard through the grapevine that Julie was pregnant. She had had a suprised prepared for weeks it had just needed to be placed in position.

She frowned at Julie, "Where have you been? I have found that you have been lax in your duties...don't think because you're sick I'll let you get by without tending to house...come with me..this room hasn't been cleaned in weeks."

She led Julie to a room that had been locked for almost a month now and Julie had been unable to find a key. Opening the door she flung the door wide and wheeled into the room motioning for Julie to turn on the light. As she did so Julie gasped to find a complete nursery with blue and pink striped walls a white crib and and all the things a baby would need. As Julie gasped in suprise Sharron smiled.

"I knew what was wrong with you for quite a while now...but that was for you to discover. You will have a place in my home for as long as you wish. You and the baby will live here with me...because I'm selfish and don't want to lose your company."

Julie dropped to her knees crying and placed her head on her lap. "I never had a mother...You treat me like I always dreamed my mother would. I am so glad I stopped here."

Sharron ran her hand over the short red hair that had grown black roots in the last 3 months.

"Maybe you should go have your hair returned to it's real color...whoever you're running from won't find you."

Julie nodded. "I will tomorrow."

Later that night Julie picked up the phone in her bedroom and punched in the first three digits of Logan's phone number before hanging it up. She still wasn't ready to deal with their problems, it was just so much easier to forget they had been married, to move on with her life, to deal with this child on her own. Three months later as Logan became accustomed to living with Christian instead of Jubilee she was staring at her doctor in shock again.

"TWINS?!"