- Kieran Boyde's Homepage
- Photographs taken by Kieran during his travels in Europe, North America, Australia and New Zealand. A selection of city,
landscape and other outdoor shots are presented.
- John Hall's Homepage
- Through the vivid use of colour, combined with a natural ability to pre-visualise the photographic potential of everyday
scenes in the rugged Irish landscape, John's photographs are both inspiring and innovative. Many of the images are achieved using long
exposures (often up to 30 minutes), combined with light painting techniques using a variety of light sources in low
- Sligo Camer Club
- Sligo Camera Club meets every second Tuesday in The Lungy in Sligo (itís behind The Hawkswell theatre) at 8.30pm from September till May each year.
- Barker Photographic Equipment and Supplies Ltd.
- Barker Photographic has been in business for over eleven years, initially supplying mainly darkroom products. Now they stock: Lexar Memory cards, Elinchrom Studio Lighting, Jessops, Portaflash, Photoflex Reflectors and Lightboxes, PermaJet Inkjet papers & Inks, Fotospeed, Nova Darkroom, Meopta Enlargers, Lastolite Paper Backgrounds, Ingrid Fondali Cloth Backdrops, Omni Bounce diffusers, Hoya Filters, Digital Camera Batteries. Photo Rescue Software, Epson, Polaris Meters. Specialist Products for Press Photographers and lots more besides.
- David Creedon's Homepage
- David has been taking pictures for nearly twenty years. His images represent some the subject matter that has interested him
down through the years. The rugged landscapes of West Cork to the old automobiles that lie rusted around the country. Portraits also
hold a special interest for him especially capturing the character of musicians as they play.
- Irish Photographic Federation
- Membership of the federation is open to all photographic clubs groups and society's in the Republic of Ireland. Members can be both amateur and professional.
The federation operates through a National Council whos members are elected for a three year term.
- Irish Photographers Forum
- "...the Irish Photographers Forum, Irelands new resource Website dedicated to photography.
In the forthcoming months we intend to bring you monthly information about what is going on in the photographic arena including exhibitions, forthcoming events, award winners, competitions, news and tips along with regular information, listings of colleges and college information, professional photographers directory and links to all new and interesting photography related sites."
- Kerry Photographic Society
- "Tralee camera club was reformed in 1997 to become Kerry Photographic Society . Some of the old clubs members joined the new society and have become very influential in the new group. Photography classes are undertaken by Tralee VEC in clash under the expert tuition of Peter O'Sullivan whose enthusiasm for the medium inspired many students to join the society.members of the society come from many parts of Kerry -Tralee, Killarney, Killorglin, Dingle etc."
- Monaghan Photographic Society
- "...web site of Monaghan Photographic Society - one of Ireland's leading Photographic Societies."
- Giles Norman Photography
- "Giles Norman is 38 years of age and has been taking photographs for the past twenty years. Born in England of English and Belgian parents, he moved to Ireland 20 years ago."
"A self-taught photographer, he has no formal training. Influenced by early black and white photographers from the turn of the century, to the 'street' photographers of the 40s and 50s, Giles Norman has created his own very distinctive style of black and white photography."
"Giles Norman has been a full-time photographer for the past twelve years, opening his first gallery in 1988. When he is not travelling with his camera, he lives in Kinsale with his wife Catherine and their children Jack, Ali and Louis."
- Cork Camera Group
- "Cork Camera Group is a small camera club based in Cork City, Ireland. The group was formed in 1987 and has been meeting continuously since."
"Our programme is varied and includes group outings to various beauty spots around the country, guest speakers, workshops and competitions/projects."
- Alf's Photo Page
- "My amateur photographic life extends back for nearly 20 years. A founder member of Cork Camera Group, my photography has
gone through various stages - my B&W phase, my "red" phase, my abstract phase, my hand-colouring phase, my graphic phase etc.
Living near the west of Ireland gives me access to moody landscapes with ever changing light, people from a bygone era and
historical areas and buildings hundreds of years old. Here is a selection of my photographs representing a small % of my output
over the years."
- Dublin University Photographic Association
- "...the DUPA or Dublin University Photographic Association Home Page. The society was formed 50 years ago with the aim of
bringing amateur photographers together to learn from each other."
- Kevin Ryan - Photographer of Beautiful Things
- "Kevin's love of the West of Ireland brings him "home" at every given opportunity. Most of his work is of landscape scenes
from the west and south of Ireland. He strives to capture through his lens, the elusive characters of changing light, colour and
mood of these places."
- East Cork Camera Group
- East Cork Camera Group was founded by four enthusiastic amateur photographers, in the Autumn of 2000. The aim of this group
is to increase peoples knowledge & appreciation of photography generally.
- Mary White's Homepage
- For those of you who haven't been to Ireland take a trip with me around a few of my favorite places.
- John O'Shaughnessy's Homepage
- On this site are photographs of some of my favourite locations. The best location for landscape photographs is Kerry,
South-West Ireland especially around Valentia Island, Derrynane and Waterville. Other locations on this site include Chicago,