Why Naughton Chauffeur Services?
Ideally located in Irelands Mid West region
Specialising in customised private tours of Ireland
Consult with you to develop your own personal itinerary
Experienced, knowledgeable and personable drivers who know the best routes
Committed to delivering a quality service with care
"We travelled to Ireland and toured with Joe Naughton as a family with grandparents, parents and an infant this summer and had the trip of a lifetime. We unanimously agree that what truly made our trip special was the outstanding service and care provided by Joe Naughton."
University of Saskatchewan, Canada
Click here to read more about Professor Mescalls trip to Ireland
'The Ideal Way to See and Experience Ireland in 2017'
Naughton Chauffeur Services is an established Irish Chauffeur company ideally located in Irelands Mid West, specialising in developing private customised guided tours of Ireland and its regions, catering for small groups of people who wish to tour and travel Ireland to their own itinerary, interests and pleasure.
A Naughton Chauffeur driven car is the ideal way to travel, see and experience Ireland in 2017. Our chauffeurs are excellent guides, they will give you a comprehensive guide to Irelands past and present, suggesting the best routes to travel in Ireland and enabling you to make the most of your holiday to Ireland. Our customised tour itineraries are developed in close consultation with you and with your particular interests in mind. Whether your interests are to experience Irelands physical beauty, golf courses, culture, history or to sample it all, we at Naughton Chauffeur Services will do our best to ensure your visit to Ireland is a truely memorable one.
Irelands amazing breath-taking scenery, famous historical monuments, dedicated heritage centers, striking Viking castles, magnificent world-renowned golf courses and legendary friendly hospitality enhance Irelands reputation as a visitors dream destination and at Naughton Chauffeur Services, we hope to ensure your experience of Ireland is a hugely enjoyable and memorable one.
Naughton Chauffeur Services recommends...
- Sightseeing tours featuring the stunningly breath-taking and wild Atlantic scenery of the West of Ireland including the Connemara region, Dingle Peninsula, the Burren, Cliffs of Moher and Achill Island.
- Tour Ireland's major cities of Viking origin including:- Dublin, Galway, Cork and Limerick, experiencing the culture and diversity each has to offer.
- Enjoy a traditional Irish night out of song and dance known as a 'Ceilli' (pronounced K-Lee) or savour the atmosphere at a Native Irish sporting event such as at a hurling or football match.
- Visit some of Irelands most treasured locations including the Hill of Tara, Blarney Stone, the Giants Causeway, Rock of Cashel, Dunbrody Famine Ship, Ancestral Home of John F. Kennedy, Knock Shrine, Waterford Crystal, Croagh Patrick, Guinness Storehouse and now Moneygall, the recently visited ancestral home of Barack Obama
- Play some of Irelands famous and most challenging golf courses designed and played by some of the worlds greatest players...Lahinch, Ballybunion, Mount Julliet, Kinsale, Doonbeg and The K-Club (venue for 2006 The Ryder Cup).