Palmar de Troya Support mission is to provide
support and information to those touched or adversely affected by the
Order of the Carmelites of the Holy Face, a schismatic catholic group
based in Palmar de Troya, Spain. We hope all past and present members,
families and friends of current and ex members or indeed anyone who can
further the quest for truth, understanding, resolution and healing will
join in our endeavor. For more information see About
list is not complete and may contain inaccuracies. Please mail any missing
rules and amendments to email@example.com
- Can you help ?
We have had reports of orders given by the Spanish hierarchy demanding
computer equipment of their followers be confiscated by the priests. If
you have any information on this please let us know.
Woman may not wear trousers.
2. Shorts are banned
3. It is forbidden to wear any shirt or similar garment with short sleeves.
4. Sleeves can only be rolled up for the duration of any work such as
washing dishes etc.
5. Females must wear skirts no shorter than two fingers width below the
6. Tights are banned as they are classed as mens attire. Female teens
and adults may only wear stockings, female children only socks.
7. Female babies cannot wear all in one baby suits.
8. Shirts and blouses must be buttoned to the neck.
9. You cannot play any sport that requires you to wear short sleeves or
10. Visiting beaches is banned.
11. All voting banned. e.g. Local and general elections, referendums etc.
12. Visiting and using swimming pools is banned.
13. Visiting night clubs is banned
14. Denim cloth is banned, therefore wearing jeans is banned.
15. Listening to popular / modern music is banned.
16. Watching boxing matches is banned.
17. Attending non-Palmarian religious services such as weddings, funerals,
christenings etc is banned, for all non Palmarians even family.
18. Males are banned from dying or bleaching hair
19. Males cannot wear ear jewelry or other face jewelry.
20. Receiving organ transplants is banned.
21. Leaving or providing organs for transplant is banned.
22. All contraception is banned.
23. Disco’s are banned.
24. Later introduced in addition to rule 16, All functions associated
with non Palmarian religious services such as wedding breakfasts, evening
functions, i.e. social functions before or after, christenings, weddings,
funerals etc are banned you cannot attend even if function is family or
25. Later above rule no. 5 was changed to increase the length of skirts
below the knee from 2 to 4 or 5 fingers width.
26. Children must be told Christmas presents are from parents and not
Santa Claus as he doesn’t exist
27. New Bible introduced, any copies of any other bibles must be burnt.
This bible was authored in Spain and has many changes in comparison to
the standard bible.
28. TV programs that have people or cartoon characters outside the Palmarian
dress code may not be watched. In effect this is most television, it would
encompass news, documentaries, etc. etc.
29. No social contact with any persons not dressed to the Palmarian dress
code. This in effect means virtually all non-Palmarians.
30. Nobody allowed in the home if not dressed to Palmarian dress code
In work, contact with non-palmarian co-workers must be kept to a minimum,
i.e. only talk to when necessary to carry out the job and no social chat.
32. Only religious books approved by Palmar are allowed all others banned
and must be burnt. This in effect means virtually any non Palmarian authored
book is banned.
33. Any photos/images with priests who have left the order must be burn/destroyed.
34. Religious films are banned.
35. All prayers and hymns not contained in the Palmarian missal are banned
36. Birthday candles on birthday cakes are banned.
37. Contact with anyone including relatives who are living with partners
and not married is banned. This would include all marriages outside the
Palmarian Church since the early 1980's as these marriages are considered
38. Throwing coins in a fountain/well/water is banned.
39. Children must be removed to another room from their classes where
non palmarian religious instruction is given.
40. Horoscopes are banned
41. Movies containing references to magic are banned.
42. The neckline of a shirt or blouse etc must when worn be at least 2
fingers width above the breast bone.
43. Christmas trees are banned.
44. Images of Santa Claus are banned
45. Giving or opening presents on Christmas day (25th December) is banned.
46. Christmas presents must be given and opened on the feast of the Epiphany
may require acrobat
Palmar de Troya Support and this site are not endorsed by, or sponsored
by, or affiliated with the Order of Carmelites of the Holy Face, the Palmarian
Church, or any religious member of that schismatic movement based in Palmar
de Troya in Spain or any of its worldwide missions. Palmar de Troya Support
are not responsible for content of any external internet sites.
any bad links, problems with website content or navigation to The
of this site may not be reproduced or distributed without prior permission.
Content taken from other sites is covered by that sites own licence. Please
refer to the parent site for reproduction and distribution permissions.