Central Archive Index #2
(arranged by location)
- Birth, Marriage and Death Records for Cook County, Illinois State, U.S.A. (1871 - 1916)
- Naturalization Records for the New England States, U.S.A.
- Flannery Records for Baltimore, Maryland, U.S.A.
- Marriage and Death Records for Cincinnati, Hamilton County, Ohio State, U.S.A. (1850 - 1900)
- Memorials (U.S.A.)
- U.S. Census (1860) New York State, U.S.A.
- U.S. Census (1860) Ohio State, U.S.A.
- U.S. Census (1860-1900) Illinois State, U.S.A.
- Chicago City Trade Directory (1859 - 1930)
- Cincinnati City Trade Directory (1842 - 1915)
- American Armed Forces (1775 - 1945)
- Trans-Atlantic Voyagers
Special thanks are due to the following members :-
- Jack and Louise Boyde : transcripts for Ontario, Canada
- Francis R. Bradley : transcripts for U.S. Civil War
- Marty Cassidy : transcripts for Ohio, U.S.A. and Trans-Atlantic Voyagers
- Ron Earhart : transcripts for Ohio (1860), U.S.A.
- Colleen Flannery : transcripts of Tipperary memorials
- James Flannery : transcripts for New York (1860), U.S.A.
- Martin W. Flannery : transcripts for the States of Queensland and Victoria, Australia
- Walter H. Flannery : transcripts for U.S. Civil War and Naturalization Records for the New England States
- Erin Karth : transcripts for Illinois, U.S.A.